Senior HR Recruiter at Lendingkart Finance Ltd.
Views:492 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lendingkart - Manager/Senior Manager - Product Operations (5-10 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Product Operations
Job Description :
(1) Manage product and initiatives from strategic to tactical to build highly usable products for Stakeholders that handles the complexities of business.
(2) Ideate, design, build and manage product(s) and feature(s) solving business challenges and routine issues. i.e. requirements gathering - roadmap - PRD - Execution - Reviews - Go live, also influence Adoption and track its impact
(3) Work with coordinating departments /Stakeholders (like Engineering, UX, Operations) to create and implement a decisive product plan from product development to go-live. Represent the voice of the Stakeholders throughout the development process.
(4) Regularly baseline and track usage and impact of product on business and product metrics to recommend strategies that will improve the key product metrics like reduce cost of execution, reduce Time to action, increase conversions.
(5) Ensure that high standards of reliability, quality, usability and measurement are adhered to throughout each phase of product development, review and adoption to facilitate and align a successful product /feature rollout.
(6) Ensure that various stages of product development, Stakeholder review, go-live are completed on time
Skills & Qualifications :
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in product management highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically including the ability to formulate data-driven and result-oriented decisions.
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Prior experience in a FinTech/B2B Product/eCommerce company