HR Manager at Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1676 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Lendingkart - Manager - Operations (12-14 yrs)
About Lendingkart :
- Lendingkart is one of the leading fintech firms in the Indian lending space, which is expected to cross $1 trillion by 2020. It raised the largest round in Indian digital lending ($87 million in Series C) earlier this year. It is backed by top-tier investors - Temasek (through its 100% subsidiary Fullerton Financial Services), Bertelsmann (Pepperfry, Saavn, Udacity, Treebo), Mayfield Fund (Simplilearn, Indiaproperty.com, Knowlarity, Bharatmatrimony.com), India Quotient (IIMjobs, Roposo, Prettysecrets) and Saama Capital (Snapdeal, Chai point, Paytm, Tutor Vista) to name a few.
- We are No.1 in India in Lending, and the only lending company from India to be featured in the Top 50 most established fintech firms acclaimed in annual' 'Fintech100' report by KPMG, where they have uncovered the most innovative Fintech companies globally.
- We operate as a digital lending platform that facilitates working capital financing for entrepreneurs and small businesses in India through our network of affiliated lending partners. We have developed a technology platform powered by machine learning algorithms which use big data to help its affiliate lenders evaluate borrower's credit worthiness. Customers can apply for a loan using the web or mobile applications at their convenience and receive their sanctioned loans in as less as 1-3 days anywhere in the country.
Work Location: Ahmedabad
Female candidates only
- BPO Exp - 12-14 Years;
- Manged Customer Service & Sales Processes;
- In-depth understanding of Metrics/SLA's/KPI's - Inbound, Outbound Processes & Non Voice - Email Correspondence, Chat;
- Manpower Staffing Planning & Rostering;
- Excellent Analytical, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills - Build, Summarize, Analyse data trends & performance reports
- Demonstrated Process Improvement Initiatives
- Establishing SOP's and building processes from scratch
- Very high Interdepartmental coordination
- Succession planning