Senior HR Manager at Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:11953 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Lendingkart - Data Scientist - IIM/XLRI/TISS/ISB/IIT/NIT/ISI (5-10 yrs)
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Contribute in an agile team of data scientists to develop data-driven solutions for various business problems
- Drive data driven innovation in alignment with key business priorities
- Deploy machine learning methodologies and algorithms to build data products that streamline the process from data collection to insight generation.
- Assemble data sets from disparate sources and analyze using appropriate quantitative methodologies, computational frameworks and systems
- Disseminate findings to non-technical audiences through a variety of media, including interactive visualizations, reports and presentations
- Lead short term projects and participate in long term research initiatives
- Work closely with customers and delivery teams to find applications and business use cases for advanced analytical capabilities.
- Generating business insight using data analytics and information visualization methods to answer business problems in different domains.
- Designing and developing analytics solutions to move towards data-driven innovation in alignment with business priorities and key targets.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Have a PhD or a Masters Degree in a Quantitative discipline from a Tier 1 Institute like the IITs, ISI, IIMs, DSE etc.,
- 5+ years working with data and relevant computational frameworks and systems
- Have Expert knowledge with Big Data tools like Hadoop and with other Statistical tools like SAS, Matlab, R, SQL, and VBA
- Hands-on experience with Machine Learning algorithms, natural language processing, data analytics, and information visualization
- Be Fluent with at least one programming language like Java or Python
- Have Strong commitment to quality and client service
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.