HR Manager at Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1701 Applications:415 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Lendingkart - Associate Director - PMO (13-15 yrs)
Job Title : Associate Director- PMO
Reporting to : Director Revenue and Operations
PMO Manager: Individual Contributor Role
The Programme Management Office would the information hub for projects and programmes within the portfolio and cross functional and involves tracking/reporting, assurance/quality control, information management, financial tracking, risk/issue tracking, change control, support and knowledge management/learning from experience. The Programme Management Office will add value through the knowledge, skills and experience of its staff.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities for supporting the Programme Management Office Team include: Governance & Control
- Implement governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of programme deliverables
- Manage programme level Lessons Learned repository; attend Post Project Review meetings to identify key areas of improvement to be captured into the Lessons Learnt repository
- Manage the programme level risks and issues register along with PnL Management of the designated function
- Carry out assurance review processes as required by the functional head
- Seeking contributions from other Process Managers, QA Team, Development Team and Service Implementation Lead to ensure that the Standards meet best practice
- Organise workshops to identify areas of improvement for projects, documenting recommendations and presenting them to the Director of Investment Management
- Build up a repository of project templates both technical and management to support the Project Managers - use examples from current and past projects to identify best practice
- Continue to evolve the processes and templates throughout the project lifecycle
- Implement project standards across all projects in the portfolio
- Update and administer the programme plan as required using reports from Project Managers and the outcomes of project and board level meetings and workshops
- Manage communications from the PMO mailbox including regular reporting cycle requests.
- Prepare consolidated material from project reports for monthly review
- Complete and distribute monthly portfolio level reports.
Project management :
- Manage the portfolio-level benefits register, ensuring that all benefits are planned, monitored and benefits realisation is tracked
- Support implementation of the quality strategy, including any processes and templates, across all projects
- Implement the change control process across all projects and portfolios. PMO Analyst responsibilities when providing project support include: Pre-Project
- Supporting the definition of small/medium project Business Cases (scope, goals, deliverables, costs, timescales, plans, dependencies, resource requirements and milestones)
- Ensuring pre-scope project plan is communicated to all project stakeholders together with their individual responsibilities.
- Providing effective management support to project teams on small to medium sized projects, or assisting Project Managers on streams of other large projects
- Co-ordination of publication, review and sign-off of major Project Management deliverables
- Ensuring project plans are created and maintained, deliverables tracked against time and cost, and resource utilisation is monitored
- Monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to the Project Board and all stakeholders
- Co-ordinating quality activities to meet quality objectives. Managing project risks, issues and change control, communicating the impact to the project
- Monitoring projects against time, budget and quality standards.
Education, Qualifications and Training Essential:
- MBA / Degree or equivalent
- Prince2, MSP, PMP, PMgP certifications required
- Experience of programme co-ordination/administration
- Experience of managing Medium/Large projects, or exposure to the end to end project lifecycle, or managing quintessential parts of any project lifecycle
- Experience of working within a structured project management framework and basic knowledge on Lean and Six Sigma
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
Work Based Competencies Essential:
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel (MUST)
- Understanding of the importance for detail and organisation
- Skill at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
- Very good prioritisation skills to balance key priorities and designing Balanced Score Card across the function
- A strong customer centric approach
Behavioural Competencies Essential:
- Strives to do the "right thing", not just the "easy thing"
- Is effective in unifying and creating teams of people with disparate skills
- Is courageous and decisive, prioritises effectively, maintains a clear focus and sees action through to delivery
- Is energetic, determined, positive, goal focussed and consistent - even under pressure
- Builds trust and demonstrates integrity in all circumstances.