Senior HR Manager at Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:2941 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Lendingkart - Associate Director - Learning & Development (8-13 yrs)
Work Location : Ahmedabad
Experience : 8+ years
Notice Period : 30 days
- Direct the talent and learning and development programs and consult with senior levels of management and Human Resources Business Partners on strategic workforce needs.
- Set the entire Training Road Map across the organization
- Recruit team members and create the vertical
- Develop Training Dashboard to understand the flow of learning
- Design Induction Module for the new joinees along with follow up programs
- Workshops & other upgraded programs for Managers and above category
- Compliance Training Modules for process efficiency and legal responsibility
- Create online learning platform
- Create Mindmaps for leadership team also have to work on Talent Development Programs.
- Conduct outsourced program
- Conduct Survey every quarter to access the individual's learning and requirement
- Connect to highlight the key accomplishments and to recognize the star performers across all functions.
- Competency Mapping
- Create Training Budget and plan programs. Maintenance Inventory system to track all the programs
- Direct and project manage certain activities like the Talent Review Process with the business leaders.
- Promote a learning Environment
- Work collaboratively with other Centers of Expertise and Human Resources Business Partners to identify strategic workforce issues to meet clients- needs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.