Senior HR Executive at LenDenClub
Views:1142 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:345
LenDen Club - Strategic Alliance & Partnerships Manager (3-6 yrs)
Job Title- Strategic Alliance & Partnerships Manager
Years of Experience: 3-6 years
Brief About Role:
This role involves developing new partnerships for the lending business and positioning LenDenclub as the preferred choice for alternative investments. This role will involve liasioning with large corporates, wealth advisories and and startups.
The role requires taking complete ownership of the KRAs assigned including planning, acquisition, execution, engagement and management of the partners. This position will work in close alignment with other business teams, credit, product and tech.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute partnerships with corporates, startups , wealth management advisories
- Tie-ups for new opportunities that LenDenClub may consider from time to time.
- Relationship management with existing customers
- Deepen relations with partners by looking at opportunities for upselling and cross-selling.
- Develop and execute a partnership pipeline.
- Be proactive about solving problems and take additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Manage partner relations including execution, result tracking and troubleshooting.
Skills and experience Required
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Ability to make presentations effectively
- Creative, innovative and independent thinker
- The ideal candidate should be highly motivated and organized
Qualification - Graduate/Post Graduate (Min First Class)