Senior HR Executive at LenDenClub
Views:285 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
LenDen Club - Specialist - SEO (2-5 yrs)
The SEO specialist is responsible to improve website ranking on search engine results pages by employing search engine optimization strategies, including on-page SEO, off-page SEO, keyword research, and link building.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create a solid campaign strategy that would ensure the highest possible ranking and best performance of website pages and articles
- Research relevant and powerful keyword phrases using Google Search, Google Keyword Planner
- Develop link building strategies
- Brainstorming SEO ideas and concepts
- Collaborating with other members to foster teamwork and drive innovation and change
- Wordpress Compatible
- Make on-page and off-page changes
- Provide daily work reports
- Provide daily ranking updates
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Journalism, Communications, Information Systems or Statistics
- Extensive B2C SEO experience ( B2C SEO )
- Knowledge of Analytic software ( Data )
- Good understanding of development processes, HTML and other standard code
- Solid understanding of copywriting & web copywriting skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks.
- Must have excellent command of spoken and written English.
- At least 2 years professional experience in SEO, Digital Marketing and Content.
- Experience of SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush and Ahrefs would be desirable.
- They will have a natural curiosity and passion for search technology along with an analytical mindset and have previous experience with B2C enterprises. Google certified or a degree in a related field would be advantageous.