Manager - Talent at LEGO Group
Views:3236 Applications:532 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:524
LEGO - Senior Key Account Manager (8-14 yrs)
Senior Key Account Manager
Are you a sales-driven individual who is looking for an exciting new opportunity?
The LEGO Group is building up a new team in India and we are looking for a Key Account Manager with strong sales capabilities to join us as a pioneer member of our LEGO India team.
Core Responsibilities :
- Negotiation and selling.
- Preparing customer business plans.
- Preparing forecast/sales plan.
- Consumer sales tracking and analysis.
- Prepare customer meetings, including a great deal of Excel and powerpoint work.
- Preparing, analysing and following up on planogrammes.
- Preparing monthly reports.
- Participate in customer meetings and independently drive chosen projects.
- Carry out shop visits.
- Play your part in our team succeeding
- The Senior Key Account Manager will be part of the start-up members of LEGO India organization.
- The key responsibilities of the Senior Key Account Manager will be to manage key partner accounts that account for a significant portion of the turnover of LEGO India and develop strategic customer business plans that will drive sales growth.
- The incumbent will maintain an accurate and healthy sales forecast over a 12-month horizon that meets the demands of the customers/consumers and be proactive to changes in actual demand.
- This will be achieved by having a holistic understanding of market trends, a solid relationship with key partner accounts and executing trade initiatives to optimize sales opportunities.
- The Senior Key Account Manager will get the opportunity of working in a new, small, dynamic organization - securing world-class implementation of Sales/Marketing plans and campaigns and also and learn how to work with a great number of people - internally and externally.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor degree or above - Master degree is desirable
- 8+ years working with Key accounts, preferably within FMCG or Branded Retail industry in India.
- 5+ years of experience working in a cross-functional environment.
- 5+ years of experience in selling and negotiation.
- Proficient in excel and powerpoint.
- Team Leadership - as the most senior Sales team member of the organisation, the position sets the strategic direction of the customer team and is responsible for the development and well-being of team members
- Advanced English and Hindi level are necessary.