HR at Legasis Services Private Limited
Views:1146 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Legasis - Manager - Business Development (2-3 yrs)
Legasis - Manager - Business Development
Business Development Manager
Job description :
Roles & Responsibilities :
- This BDM role is a strategic management opportunity with the responsibility for new business development in the LEGAL TECH (Compliance digitalization & Automation) industry in strategic and diverse growth markets of BFSI, Manufacturing (automobile, textile, retail, pharmaceuticals, petrochemical & chemical), Hospitality, Healthcare Infrastructure, and Renewable Energy.
- As a business development manager, you would represent the company's solutions to Legal & compliance professionals, Company Secretaries, CFOs, CIO, CEOs, Board/Audit Committee Members, and other senior industry leaders to convince them how our solutions are the best and Maximize revenue through our ecosystem and to achieve 100% target.
- On a daily basis, your role would entail pro-actively identifying sales leads, maintaining excellent working relationships by interacting with C-level Domestic & International clients, gathering and understanding client requirements, consulting through brainstorming sessions, proposing the suitable solution, making the presentations, drafting the proposal, negotiation and closing the sales of our Solutions.
- While ensuring all the processes, policies related to Sales Management, Business Planning, and Account Management are adhered to.
- Your creativity within sales techniques and marketing would be pushed to its limits daily ensuring that you develop into a resilient & seasoned professional.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 2 to 3 years' prior experience in business development, with excellent communication skills, leadership skills, background in Information technology, Strong execution orientation ; needs to be able to get things done, and fast, with the ability to manage a large number of prospect simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors
- The ideal candidate should have a phenomenal amount of passion and energy for whatever he/she engages in; who respects honesty, integrity, initiative, and creative approach to problem-solving, with the ability to conceptualize the right solutions for complex and diverse business needs; An inspiration to colleagues, he/she is a tenacious, and highly driven professional with a strong empathy for people ; clients, partners, and colleagues.
- An ambitious self-starter with excellent follow-through skills to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment is crucial.
- A good pedigree (Tier 1/2 B school) would have an added advantage.
Job Benefits & Perks : Good work-life balance, Great mentors, and inclusive family culture