Growth Head at LegalPay
Views:331 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
LegalPay - Associate - Legal Restructuring & Insolvency - CS/LLB (1-2 yrs)
LegalPay is a data-driven, tech-focused B2B Litigation finance company. We do non-recourse investments in commercial legal claims.
As LegalPay continues to grow, we are looking for talented legal and risk resources to add to our legal and risk underwriting team. The legal and risk underwriting team strives to mitigate or minimize legal, economic, reputational, and collection risks for all invested partners by implementing stringent underwriting and case-selection processes, as well as rigorous portfolio construction and monitoring.
LegalPay values rigorous thinking, clear communication, and efficient execution and is committed to inclusive workplace culture.
- Legal research and due-diligence on prospective opportunities for interim finance.
- End to end understanding of Insolvency process - Including Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process, Liquidation Process, Pre-Pack Insolvency Resolution Process, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with Resolution Professionals and potential clients/businesses to increase LegalPay's opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience :
- 1+ years of experience in working with a Registered Insolvency Professional
- Worked on at least 1 Resolution Plans end to end.
- Experience in Corporate Business Restructuring.
- Deep understanding and experience in Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.