Head at Skyleaf Consultants
Views:664 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Legal Role - Recovery & Collections - BFSI (8-20 yrs)
Role Context :
- We are looking for a leader to build and lead the Legal and recovery capability for credit collections across all products and geographies.
- As we look to consolidate and scale up our lending business, one of the defining capabilities that we need to develop is building legal processes and operations aimed at reducing default rates further.
- The Incumbent will partner with the Collections team to strategize and design legal process /interventions aimed at driving recovery of dues from potential & actual defaults.
- He/She will also need to develop long term organizational capabilities on the legal & fraud recovery front.
Job Responsibilities :
- To develop & execute legal processes aimed at driving recovery from default cases
- Work closely with collections teams to design legal & skip tracing interventions for the prevention of defaults
- End-to-end management of reported fraud cases
- To build a team with execution capabilities across geographies
KRAs/KPI of the role :
- Post NPA recovery
- Pre-NPA recovery against dues identified as high risk
- Cost of legal operations
- Adherence and efficiency of operations & processes
- Team building and driving effectiveness of the team
- CA/ICWA & LLB with extensive experience and understanding of the legal landscape
- Adept at managing law enforcement agencies, Judicature,
- Legal Vendors/ Lawyers and the system of courts
- Must have 8 years of work experience in setting up legal operations from scratch and scaling them, preferably at an NBFC/Financial institution
- Should have ability to build, lead and mentor a geographically spread team