Senior Recruiter at Magnus India Consulting Services
Views:1333 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Legal Role - Paint Manufacturing Division (3-9 yrs)
Opportunity with One of the Top 3 conglomerate for Paint manufacturing division
Location - Mumbai, Worli
Experience- 3 to 11 years Maximum preferred
Qualification- B.A.LLB / LLM / LLB
Industry: Any Manufacturing / Law Firm/Consulting Firm
Legal Documentation and Contract Management:
- In collaboration with Legal team draft, incorporate inputs and finalize commercial / business contracts such as LOI, MOU, NDA, work & purchase orders, sales and purchase contracts, marketing contracts, legal notices, JV/consortium contracts, IT/Software/IP contracts, agency agreements, standard GTC, MOUs / tender documents, EPC contracts, allotment letters, lease deeds, sub-contract agreements, utility agreements.
- The candidate will work with legal team and do extensive research, provide credible inputs for finalizing guidelines / SOPs on HR, social media, ethics, compliance & risk management, intellectual property, data protection and contract management policies.
Statutory and Regulatory Compliances:
- Assist team in mapping legal compliances, owners and approvers matrix and implement legal compliance tool across units.
Must have skills:
- 3 to 10 years PQE
- Good exposure into Non Litigation
- Corporate laws experience would be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.