Legal Role - Asset Reconstruction Firm (4-6 yrs)
Legal Role - Asset Reconstruction Firm
- Our client, a well-reputed Asset Reconstruction Company is looking to hire a mid-level legal candidate for their Mumbai and Ahmedabad offices with 4 to 6 years of experience
Job Description :
- Drafting and vetting of various documents related to Assignment of Loans, legal and statutory notices related to SARFAESI Act 2002.
- Having adequate knowledge of DRT Act, SARFAESI Act, IBC 2016 other relevant law pertaining to Banking and financial institutions.
- Responsible for taking appropriate legal action for recovery of dues and follow up of the cases before all forums like DM/CMM, DRT, NCLT and other appellate Court and Tribunals and enforcement of security interest.
- Handling litigation (Civil and Criminal) and also matters representing the Company at other Quasi-Judicial Forums as may be necessary.
- Drafting and vetting of Plaints, written statements, evidence, affidavits, replies, various petitions etc.
- Coordination and follow-up with other team members, advocates, counsels in consultation with the senior management.
- Attending Joint lender or CoC meetings as and when required. Appearance before courts and tribunals.
- Comfortable in frequent traveling pan India as and when required and demanded by the management
- An ideal candidate would be from a Banking sector, NBFC, ARC or law firm.
- This role also involves traveling across various cities.
- For the Mumbai location, they are looking for candidates who can read and write the Marathi language.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.