Principal Consultant at Symphoni HR (Erstwhile HeadHunters HR)
Views:4042 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Legal - Mutual Fund - Real Estate & Non-Real Estate Transactions - LLB (5-8 yrs)
Our Client, one of India's Top 5 Asset Management Companies (Mutual Fund) is seeking experienced and qualified Legal Professionals with 'Transaction Experience' at their Mumbai office.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Hands on experience on Secured Lending through Debt instruments like NCD, CCDs, CCPs
- Real Estate (RE) and Non- Real Estate Investment Advisory.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating Secured Lending related agreements, deeds etc. e.g. term sheet(s), title search report(s), debenture trust deed, debenture subscription agreement, corporate and individual guarantee(s), share pledge agreements
- Well versed with stamp duty related laws & process and procedure related to sub-registrar of assurances
- Exercise of various rights of secured lenders, including invoking various securities
- Coordination with external law firms and consultants.
- Day-to-day legal documentation
DESIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- LLB Qualification mandatory
- Exp - 5-8 years in Bank / NBFC / Fund / Leading Law firm
- Strong Interpretation & Drafting skills
- Ability to produce quick turnaround of documents
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Conversant and updated on statutes/laws
- Likes to keep himself/ herself abreast of relevant regulatory/ legal developments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.