Recruitment Consultant at Value Find
Views:152 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Legal Manager - Non Litigation - Bank (2-4 yrs)
- Vetting title and search report carried out by the empanelled lawyers, basis title documents of the existing / new premises of the Bank.
- Drafting and vetting Leave and License Agreements, Lease Deeds and Supplementary Agreements pertaining to new and existing premises of the Bank.
- Handling day to day matters relating to legal cases and framing legal views for such matters.
- Effective containment of legal issues (including but not limited to customer complaints and legal notices) as far as possible.
- Drafting and vetting of all kinds of agreements such that the interests of the Bank are protected.
- Ensuring timely renewal of expiring Agreements.
- Issue Powers of Attorney to employees of the Bank and keeping track on all the Powers of Attorney.
- Reporting to the Board about the status of legal cases.
- Coordinating with Advocates in legal cases.
- Providing legal advice to various Unit Heads with respects to strategy and documents of new / existing products.
- Providing the best possible solutions and legal services to internal customers.
- Maintaining a systematic record / complete litigation portfolio and compilation of data for multiple purposes and advising on litigation.