Senior Consultant at Rini Search Services
Views:374 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Legal Manager - Litigation - Manufacturing (6-12 yrs)
Designation : Manager Legal - Litigation
Reporting to : Associate Vice President Legal
Job Location : Mumbai (Corporate Office)
Job responsibilities :
1) Lead ongoing litigation under various laws such as Civil, Criminal, Commercial, Consumer Disputes, Laws Relating Trade Marks, Copyright & Other Intellectual Property Rights, Writ Petition, Arbitration, Company Law and Labour Laws.
2) Drive legal documentation relating to ongoing and upcoming Litigation.
3) Ensure that all ongoing Litigations are planned and executed in an effective manner across all locations.
4) Conduct and engage in liason with Police / Investigating Authorities relating to Litigation matters of the Company.
5) Deliver effective results in Litigation matters by demonstrating effective planning and timely execution of various types of Litigation.
6) Create a team of Counsels, track and prepare Litigation MIS, drive Debtor Recovery through the Regional Legal Resources, effectively manage cost and control contingent liability.
7) Proactively assist in Digitisation of the Litigation Portfolio for the Company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.