Legal Manager - Hospitality (2-6 yrs)
- Providing legal aid to various departments in matters like contract drafting.
- To prepare and send legal notices to clients/IP infringers and filing of legal or civil cases against debtors defaulting payments.
- Coordinating with legal consultants in various states/countries for legal cases, dispute resolutions and preparation of contracts.
- Looking into the contractual, legal and regulatory obligations.
- Collaborating and providing legal information to the various stakeholders of the company.
- Providing advice, assistance and support in creation of structures and environment for ethical and legal compliances.
- Managing and overseeing company's commercial contracts.
- Previous experience as a legal manager.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- Have a high degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to create proactive and legal defensive strategies.