Assistant Team Lead at Matrix Management Services
Views:1176 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Legal Head - Real Estate - LLB/LLM (15-24 yrs)
- Must be LLB/LLM
- Must be From Real Estate Industry
- Must have experience in Litigation/Non Litigation
- Working closely with internal stakeholders like user, finance, audit, legal, architect departments for both pre and post property acquisitions process.
- Responsible for appointing and networking with property service providers on a regular basis to screen potential new sites and finalize new avenues of business.
- Scouting & arranging land/brownfield proposals for outright purchase/long term lease.
- Managing and vetting property valuation process.
- Preparing technical/financial/pre-feasibility/feasibility studies of land reports.
- Preparing and maintaining MIS for property options.
- Participating in Commercial Discussion with Land Owners/Lessors/Lessees together with internal stakeholders.
- Negotiating terms & specific language to be included in term sheets/sale agreements/ deeds/MOUs with landlords.
- Maintaining property registry, tracking renewal of approvals and taxes payments.
- Independent title search, legal opinion and handling litigation & registration formalities for properties.