HR at AVIMUKTA CONSULTANCY PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:1121 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:156
Legal Head - Consumer Products/Exports/Illumination & Transmission Firm - LLB/LLM (18-20 yrs)
Our client is a globally renowned and trusted company, including businesses into Consumer Products, Exports, Illumination and Transmission.
It is an exciting time to join my client as they are are creating a future-ready organisation based on key pillars of customer centricity, robust governance and best talent.
If it sounds like the place for you, Welcome Onboard! An exciting journey awaits!
The role would be responsible to handle legal affairs, litigation, contract reviewing, legal documentation, corporate law, IPR matters and compliance issues.
This role also directly manages lawyers for key legal functions (a) Disputes and Litigation Management; (b) Contracts Management; (c) Intellectual Property Management; (d) Advisory etc. and indirectly manages rest of the legal team.
In addition to the above, this role also provides legal advisory to subsidiaries, associate entities etc. on critical issues.
Major Areas of Responsibilities :
- Litigation / Disputes Management
- Contracts Management
- Intellectual Property Management
- Process Development / SoPs for Effectiveness and Efficiency of Legal Team
- Team Management
Qualification : LLB /LLM
- About 18-20 years of post-qualification experience managing varied legal aspects including litigation, contracts, intellectual property, advisory, regulatory / policy:
- Experience of drafting and negotiating complex agreements.
- Experience in managing litigations in-house. Some experience of practicing before courts in India is preferable.
- Experience in regulatory matters.
- Experience of managing a team of experienced lawyers with different skillsets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.