Manager - Talent Acquisition at ABP Management Services
Views:707 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Legal/General Counsel - FinTech Startup (14-17 yrs)
Client : One of the fastest growing & well funded Fintech startup company based at Mumbai. It is a B2B digital platform which create a one-stop marketplace of financial products. In a short span of time they have achieved headcount of 2000+ employees Pan India.
Organization provides a platform enables users to make smart financial decisions. It provides a data-backed list of the most reliable options to choose from. Search to purchase, a user can complete the entire process online in a few clicks. Organization is almost preparing to enter in Unicorn club.
Position: Legal/General Counsel
Location: Mumbai (Corporate Office)
Qualification : Law degree from a well-reputed university
Experience : 14-18 years
CTC : 80 - 90 LPA (including variables)
(Current fixed should be not be less than 40 LPA)
Candidate should be stable in companies. Frequent changes will not be entertained
- Broad exposure of Corporate law in Insurance Industry is must
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of leading a team
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter attitude, proactive
- Experience in regulatory management IRDA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementing & strengthening a robust and dependable compliance framework, reviewing the various operational, business & regulatory processes, all IRDAI regulations & guidelines and identifying and addressing gaps.
- To advise on various sector specific legal, operational & business matters, ethical and compliance issues, have also conducted HR and market conduct related investigations etc
- To work on various contracts relating to reinsurance, IT SaaS Agreements, Distribution and Marketing, Vendor Agreements, Leave & license and other third-party agreements etc.
- Experience in handling compliances for multiple entities.
- Overseeing all legal matters
- Ensured regulatory inspection readiness by reviewing critical business and operational processes.
- Litigation experience, direct as well as managing lawyers in the Bombay High Court
- Contracts covering various aspects of corporate legal affairs
- To supervise all Board & Committee processes & meetings, pre & post meeting work and ensured all statutory compliances, record keeping & regulatory filings with IRDA,ROC, RBI. Liaised with shareholders
- Legal aspects of fundraising both private and public equity
- Prior IPO experience desirable but not essential
For more details reach me Manisha 9873002499
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.