HR Manager at Aasaanjobs
Views:819 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Legal Counsel - Recruitment Firm - LLB (4-7 yrs)
We are looking for a Legal Counsel for Aasaanjobs, which recently became a part of the jobs vertical of OLX group. Aasaanjobs (https://www.aasaanjobs.com/) is an end to end recruitment marketplace for entry level blue/grey collared jobs and is focused on disrupting the extremely frictional recruitment industry by making the process quick, convenient and smooth for job seekers and hiring companies through its platform.
The Legal counsel will be involved in day to day working of the legal department and will support various stakeholders. We- re a team of 5,000 ambitious, curious people building marketplace platforms that make it super easy for anyone to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
What you will be doing :
You will be the sole lawyer at Aasanjobs handling the legal function end to end and reporting to the General Counsel for OLX in India.
- Advisory: effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide advice that appropriately balances legal and business risk.
- Contract drafting and management: drafting, vetting and negotiating various contracts and to ensure that the contract management.
- Litigation management: Work closely to resolve disputes the company is involved in and managing relationships with external counsel.
- Regulatory and Compliance management: managing compliance with various laws applicable to Aasaanjobs and maintaining oversight over compliance management.
Who we're looking for :
Well rounded problem solver with good project and stakeholder management skills, eager to work and learn in a fast-paced business. People with previous work experience with fast paced businesses and the ability to negotiate through uncertainties. The role is expected to be an individual contributor and should be ready to - make the coffee- (pick up smallest of tasks) while being responsible to the business management. We expect a candidate in the PQE level 4-6 years. Candidates with experience in employment law will be preferred.
What we'll give you :
- Opportunity to be part of a global start-up and the ability to contribute towards building an exciting business.
- Part of a larger global team comprising of ~50 lawyers across 40 countries.
- Great global and peer learning opportunities - being part of a young and dynamic legal team.
- Competitive compensation.
- Opportunity to pursue you further academic goals.
What you need to know about us :
At OLX Group we have a clear ambition - to empower millions of people across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services. This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world's leading Internet companies. This combination of business and purpose attracts a certain type of person. If you- ve got an entrepreneurial drive and think you can use that drive to contribute to our purpose, then we- d love to empower you to be successful.
OLX is a part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset. Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies. We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company. We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.