Search Partner at Recruber
Views:679 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Legal Counsel - Pharma/Biotechnology/Healthcare (5-10 yrs)
Role Title: Legal Counsel
Base Location: Bangalore
The Team Member will be responsible to handle a range of legal issues affecting the company, among them employment, policy, tax and regulatory matters. The ideal candidate will be responsible for in-house legal matters including drafting agreements, addressing compliance issues, and participating in negotiation discussions. To succeed, this candidate should feel comfortable working with in-house and outside counsels on a variety of legal matters.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating contracts with customers and vendors. These contracts include and are not limited to Confidentiality Agreements, Services Agreements, Consultancy Agreements, MOUs, Master Service Agreement, Collaboration agreement, Shareholders Agreement, Investor Agreements, etc.
- Liaising with outside parties like investors, government officials, service providers to ensure timely delivery of expected outcomes.
- Maintaining repository of agreements executed and under review by organisation.
- Maintaining originals of Organisation's agreements.
- Advice on specific issues raised by organisation regarding issues concerning functioning of the company
- IP related work
- Streamlining communications between stakeholders (internal and external).
- Liaising with offices of the Directors of organisation for facilitating various tasks involving the Directors and collaborate with management to devise efficient defence strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
Interface with Commercial, Business Development, Medical, Clinical, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Product Development, Research and Development, Procurement, Administration, Human Capital, Regulatory, Technical Operations, and Finance.
Educational & Experience:
- 5+ plus years of Experience in Pharma, Biotechnology, Allied Health services industry
- LLB or Master of Law
- Company Secretary Preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.