Consultant at Avimukta
Views:386 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Legal Counsel - Logistics/Supply Chain/Operations Domain (3-6 yrs)
- Drafting and reviewing of commercial contracts (typically in relation to supply chain solutions incl. multimodal transport, trucking, warehousing, cold chain ops et al.).
- Managing litigation right from issuing/responding to notices to formulating litigation strategies to closely following up on matters with external counsel appointed by the client.
- Advise on labor law matters and compliances.
Required skill sets:
- Good knowledge of corporate laws (in particular laws governing contracts and specific relief, companies and labour laws).
- Experienced in preparing neatly formatted, commercial legal drafts.