Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:351 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Legal Counsel - BFSI (3-8 yrs)
- Lean structure and no micromanaging. You get to own your work
- The company just turned one so you get a seat on a rocketship that's just taking off!
- High focus on Learning & Development and monetary support for relevant upskilling
- Competitive compensation along with equity ownership for wealth creation
What You'll Do
- Be an active and trusted business partner, and ensure the provision of timely business-focussed advice to the Business Development, Technology, Wealth and
- Manage legal reviews of new products/ features and advise on how to best position/structure these products/features to reduce legal risk, including creating/ reviewing relevant T&Cs.
- Draft and prepare standardized templates for contracts such as Business Development deals with third parties and general procurement initiatives.
- Negotiate and deal with multiple stakeholders across different business lines, and legal teams.
Your Superpowers :
- 3-4 years of post qualification experience, preferably with some in-house experience
- Experience in reviewing leasing agreements/ structured loan documentation.
- Accountability & Decision Making
- You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner
- Expertise & Learning Agility
- You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- You can work in a dynamic, and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
- Strong collaboration
- Excellent business judgment, communication, diplomatic and interpersonal skills (with a high level of emotional intelligence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.