Senior Consultant at Mirus Solutions
Views:4748 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Legal Counsel - Alternate Investment Fund/Equity Transactions (3-10 yrs)
We have and urgent vacancy for Legal Counsel - AIF / equity transactions
- At least 3-6 years experience in Financial Services
- Experience in Merchant Banking / AIF / funds transactions and legal documentation
- Drafting, vetting, negotiating and finalizing various documents relating to debt, equity/quasi equity transactions.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders, structuring and documenting all stages of the transaction.
- Managing and undertaking legal research as required.
Education, Experience, Skills required:
- Must have a Bachelor of Laws degree
- Should have experience of at least 3-6 years of working in a corporate Legal Department in a Bank/NBFC/Investment Fund/Law Firm (transactional experience).
- Should have strong legal background in corporate law with in-depth knowledge of commercial contracts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.