Director at Right Track Corporate Service
Views:515 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Legal Compliance Role - FMCG/FMCD/Manufacturing/eCommerce/Retail - LLB (3-6 yrs)
Looking to connect with Strong exp in Compliance laws, rules, regulations and internal policies for Compliance role
- Stay up-to-date on developments and trends in the industry, track upcoming laws and regulations related to the business, analyze and provide reports and summaries to the team.
- Provide close support, guidance and oversight to the business teams on topics related to legal metrology, product related compliances, permits, licenses, approvals etc. and monitor corrective action plans relating to regulatory compliance.
- Respond to alleged violations of rules, regulations and policies, conducts appropriate investigations to assess and resolve any non-compliance
Education/Experience:- (Location - Bangalore )
- L.L.B Degree from a recognized university in India.
- In-house counsel with 3-5 years experience working in consumer-products, manufacturing, FMCG, ecommerce or retail business is preferred.
- Demonstrates deep general commercial or functional knowledge across a wide range of laws like general corporate law, antitrust/competition law, legal metrology, data privacy, advertising law and other laws specific to the technology industry.
- Strong verbal and analytical skills, exceptional interpersonal skills, cross-cultural skills and highly team-oriented.