HR Consulting Partner at UpWord Global
Views:3939 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Legal Compliance Professional - Healthcare (3-7 yrs)
POSITION PURPOSE :
Responsible for the independent delivery of reliable legal and project management services for contracts, transactions and other projects handled by PH Global Legal.
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Contract Management support services: Independently Handles CDAs, Consultancy Agreements relating to clinical trials, healthcare professional, IT, off the shelf Licenses, and other contracts of similar complexity level in direct contact with the business clients and with Global Legal Department.
- Manage independently business clients and contacts (at global and local levels) with limited support / supervision by Team Lead/Manager.
- Performs other legal-type services for lawyers as opportunities and needs arise (e.g. integration work following acquisitions, e.g. contract assignments).
- Inform and supports the lawyers and clients on processes, guidelines and services that are specific to the projects.
- Supports optimization of current processes and/or introduction of new or modified processes.
- Maintains the overview on timelines and deliverables in all assigned projects.
- Helps in growth and expansion of Legal Services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.