HR at Srinidhi Investment Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2085 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Legal Analyst - Structured Private Equity Investment Advisory (1-5 yrs)
Legal Analyst at Srinidhi Investment Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Immediate opening for Legal Analyst at Srinidhi Investment Advisors Pvt. Ltd., a Structured Private Equity Investment Advisory Firm in Chennai.
Job description :
- Counseling the group in connection with private investment transactions across industries;
- Providing specialist legal advice on Private equity fund administration;
- Identifying legal and reputation risks in the on-boarding of Private Equity and ensuring that such risks are disclosed and mitigated in a suitable manner;
- Drafting /negotiation/vetting all fund related and company agreements, MOUs and other legal documents; For example, sale deeds, Partnership Agreement, Franchise Agreement, Distribution Agreement, Purchase Agreement, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Employee Agreements, Release Deed, Partition Deed, Service contracts etc.
- Capable of independently drafting basic legal documents viz, notices, letters, replies to statutory authorities, report submissions etc.
- Coordinating with business and other teams to ensure closure of agreements;
- Providing legal opinion on issues related to interpretation of laws and regulations;
- Guiding management on secretarial and legal issues;
- Assessing and advising on legal and commercial aspects of the investment agreements;
- Ensuring all Statutory Compliance, Legal Compliance, Corporate Governance Compliance and other related compliance;
- Reviewing and analyzing laws and regulations to determine their impact on the service offer to Private Equity and Real Estate investment schemes and evaluate their potential for strategic opportunities.
- Maintaining Statutory Registers and other Company records;
- Filling all types of legal forms;
- Handling commercial disputes;
- Mining lease matters;
- Liaising with ROC, lawyers, clients, government authorities, senior management team, consultants and other external agencies;
- Working closely with other departments on commercial and legal issues;
- Assisting in the preparation and filing of compliance under various laws;
- Holding of board (Should be aware of compliance of companies Act, 1956 and allied Laws and Conduction of Board Meeting, Committee, General Meeting);
- Keeping fully up to date with all related laws by research and by screening legal publications.
- Such other tasks as required by the Manager.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.