Lee Pharma - Business Development Role - International Markets (10-13 yrs)
Qualification should be M.Pharmacy or B.Pharmacy/ PG
Salary as per industry standard
Job Title : Business Development
Business development of pharmaceutical products, Finished dosage forms in various International markets.
Location : Hyderabad ( HO )
Markets : Europe, Latin America, Canada, Asia, Africa, CIS & MENA.
- Screening new projects based on the market potential/requirements and optimizing its business strategy for development.
- Out-licensing of finished dosage forms (generics) to international clients
- Initiating and maintaining communication with the generated leads to get more business.
- Strong familiarity with the regulatory requirements for Pharmaceuticals business approach.
- Leverage new opportunities via the execution of new business projects.
- Streamline profit margins through price adjustments and cost production analysis.
- Develop new customer development strategies to capture market channels.
- Suggest improvements in business strategies based on customer feedback mechanisms.
- Instrumental in developing initiatives for new projects together with the product development team.
- Negotiation of prices, terms of sales & supply agreements.
- Track revenue generated and present quarterly sales to the management team.
- Travel to international client meetings in order to network with new and existing contacts.
- Established strong customer relationship by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as products, pricing, quotes, DMF/Dossier submissions, timelines and issues/concerns.
- Co-Ordination with R&D, RA & QA departments to collect the data for customer support.
- Maintaining up-to-date customer and prospect records adhering to new developments and Key products deadlines.
- Coordinating with Production and logistic department for dispatches.
- Ability to manage projects from planning to implementation, and to work cross functionally to drive results.
- Participating in Pharma Business exhibitions like CPHI, Pharmexcil & IPHEX etc to represent our company in relation to the Business development.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.