Ledemile - Operations Head - Logistics - IIT/IIM (5-10 yrs)
LEDE invites young entrepreneurial candidates to join us and help us re-imagine the future of last mile-logistics across India, equipped with a powerful offering based on a rich confluence of commercial all-electric vehicle mobility solutions and last mile supply chain distribution solutions.
This is a senior leadership role in the company in operations and would involve managing projects and team (5-10 members) with P&L responsibility.
If you are looking for a profile which guarantees you a great exposure for all the aspects of running a business - from working with a team of mature and well networked co-founders, driving P&L, team management, to driving growth and scaling up, interacting with all relevant internal stakeholders, etc we would like to hear from you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for strategizing and handling day to day operations for initial projects and pilot projects for various products in target cities while working with the founding management team.
- Responsible for integration of ground operations with EV fleet, technology, core operations, besides documenting the SOPs and workflows.
- To ensure long term and profitable relationships with business partners and supply retention
- Performance monitoring, cost and process optimization of last mile delivery
- Devise Implementation strategy for new products/process launched in tandem with founding team.
- Required to set targets, implement guidelines, and assist with any issues the employees may have at the city level.
- To work with founders in acquiring customers (demand) and driver partner/ fleet partners/ EV OEM relationships (supply side) and improve the retention among the existing users of the products and the fleet management platform
P&L Responsibility: Independently grow the business of the city by pitching LEDE's offerings to both the supply side and clients, continuously optimize processes to make the city profitable
Customer Relationship Management: Take ownership and execute all client needs to ensure client satisfaction. Maintain a long-lasting relationship with clients and stakeholders alike
People Management: Groom and develop subordinates to create a high performing team and cater to the team's growth aspirations
Competitor Awareness: Awareness of the competition at all times, to constantly be a step ahead within the city and across the business landscape, including but not limited to the areas of commercial e-mobility technologies and innovative logistics solutions.
Innovations: Identify new requirements to be converted into products depending on client feedback
Empathy: Identify strategies and grow and retain the supply-demand base to make LEDE the best platform for our partners.
- BE/B Tech/MBA preferably from IITs/IIMs
- Enjoy ambiguity and uncertainty
- A core multi-tasker at heart
- Should have 3-6 years of experience in Operations and Strategy
- Operations experience in surface logistics industry a must; last mile experience is highly preferred