Associate Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:286 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Learning & Development Specialist - eCommerce (5-10 yrs)
As a L&D Specialist, you will play a key role in contributing to the L&D strategy by making recommendations on focus areas to be prioritized, resources required etc.
- Continuously look for organization wide leverage that will help us focus on high impact L&D areas.
- Identify organization wide themes and work across stakeholder groups to create buy-in for initiatives that cut across locations and teams
- Design and deliver innovative, integrated and engaging leadership development programs that address key development areas for the organizations we support
- Engage with both business leaders, employees and HR stakeholders to ensure strong understanding of the business context, consult on talent development asks and garner sponsorship for recommended solutions.
- Strengthen internal processes of learning needs identification, driving nominations, internal facilitator management and reporting dashboards and metrics. Identify opportunities for ongoing process improvements and drive team to implement such projects
- Drive ownership for the design and deployment of all pan India programs across various levels
- Keep abreast of best practices in other organizations towards enhancing the impact of the L&D function.
- Partner with clients/senior leadership to identify appropriate metrics to monitor performance and effectiveness of teams charter and deliverables.
- Create and facilitate training programs for different audience groups including mid and senior level leaders
- Monitor recent practices in the virtual learning landscape to identify opportunities to leverage innovative technology-based learning.