Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:1073 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Learning & Development Role - Building Materials Business (3-8 yrs)
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Execute short-term and long-term L&D strategies to align with the business need.
- Identify training gaps based on the effectiveness of demonstrating technical, behavioral & Leadership competencies and the developmental plan of each associate as stated in the individual's performance review.
- Plan, design, deliver and evaluate learning and development programs for all grades of associates & supervisory staff.
- Maintain the quality of design, development and facilitation of all training and development programs offered by the L&D department.
- Maintain post-training evaluation system to ensure learning effectiveness of different programs.
- Solicit and select appropriate external consultants for various learning and development programs.
- Research and recommend new learning and development practices, methods and technology available in the market. Maintaining close contact with external consultants, publishers and organizations to keep information up-to-date.
- Be responsible for managing staff L&D record systems.
- Be responsible for managing LMS- & drive appropriate usage.