Founder at Armour Corporate Services
Views:175 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Learning & Development Role - BFS/BPO/IT (6-10 yrs)
- Creating and implementing the organizational L&D strategy based on a thorough understanding of the business teams' learning needs.
The primary focus will be on leading Behavioural Training and Leadership Development programmes.
- Creating training programmes (including e-learning courses) and workshops with the assistance of internal and external trainers/consultants.
- Managing the budgets and relationships with training partners (including the identification of new partners) and consultants.
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Managing the execution of the Learning Roadmaps
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants, including selection, contract finalization and empanelment of new vendors
- Running assessments for Leadership development
- Implementing various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Designing and implementing e-learning courses, workshops and other training programs.
- Assessing the success of development plans and helping employees make the most of the learning opportunities
Note: This assignment also includes the delivery of L&D programs
- MBA in HR with 6+ years of work experience
- Proven expertise in the L&D domain
- Should be well connected in the market with a network of trainers, consultants, various training forums & communities
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors