Founder at Armour Corporate Services
Views:180 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Learning & Development Role - BFS/BPO/IT (6-10 yrs)
- Creating and implementing the organizational L&D strategy based on a thorough understanding of the business teams' learning needs.
The primary focus will be on leading Behavioural Training and Leadership Development programmes.
- Creating training programmes (including e-learning courses) and workshops with the assistance of internal and external trainers/consultants.
- Managing the budgets and relationships with training partners (including the identification of new partners) and consultants.
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Managing the execution of the Learning Roadmaps
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants, including selection, contract finalization and empanelment of new vendors
- Running assessments for Leadership development
- Implementing various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Designing and implementing e-learning courses, workshops and other training programs.
- Assessing the success of development plans and helping employees make the most of the learning opportunities
Note: This assignment also includes the delivery of L&D programs
- MBA in HR with 6+ years of work experience
- Proven expertise in the L&D domain
- Should be well connected in the market with a network of trainers, consultants, various training forums & communities
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.