Talent Acquisition Lead at Leap Finance Pvt. Ltd.
Views:384 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Leap Finance - Associate Director/Director - Revenue (6-10 yrs)
Associate Director | Director - Revenue
About Us :
We are building the platform to drive global careers for millennials from emerging economies. We work at the exciting intersection of the 2 hottest trends around - edtech fintech! And we love that we succeed as a business while powering the dreams of talented students!
Founder Profile :
Arnav Kumar is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. Leap is his second company and he has raised more than $77M in capital for his startups. In his last role, he was a VC investor with SAIF Partners (Now Elevation Capital), which is an early investor in paytm, meesho, urban company, unacademy and many other unicorns. He thinks and tweets about Product, Business Models and Company Building.
Vaibhav Singh is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. He spent his first 6 years at DeutscheBank, across Singapore Sydney to manage a $3Bn flow book. He has built 2 fintech startups before, as a founding member of CapitalFloat and Incred, both pioneering businesses valued $500Mn
The Leap team has a fine balance of industry experience (edtech, fintech, study abroad) and technical skills (engineering, product, design)
About the Role :
We are searching for a senior leader (Associate Director / Director level) for our Business team
The charter for this role will include :
- Managing P&L and/or own critical business metrics
- Process excellence - Build, monitor and improve processes
- Defining strategic goals for the team (Metrics, Targets, OKRs)
- Build the org & drive performance (hire, train, mentor the team)
- Stakeholder Management / Consensus Building - direct marketing/ product/ HR efforts to achieve set goals
Ideal Persona :
- Someone who has managed P&L/ overall business metrics at a fast scaling B2C startup
- 6-10 years of total experience, with at least 3 years experience in owning P&L
- Has experienced both 0->1 (figuring) and 1-> n (scaling) journey of a startup
- Excellent first principle problem solving skills
- Someone who can balance strategy with execution
- Someone who has built and improved complicated processes involving multiple stakeholders
- Has led a team of at least 30 people
- It is an added plus if the candidate has entrepreneurial experience
- Everyone at Leap is entrepreneurial, moves fast and operates with extreme ownership.
- There is minimal management and extreme autonomy.
- If the above defines you, you will fight in snugly
Why is this a great opportunity for the right candidate :
- Experienced founding team
Right to win - The founding team knows the business & its secrets inside out. We are starting with a significant head start and a precise plan of action
Barriers to entry - This is a specialized play with natural barriers to entry, allowing for significant value creation for all equity holders
Backed by marquee global investors
Exposure to all aspects of company building - exposure to investors, fund-raising, decision making, building the team & culture
All of the above perks of joining a high potential company very early, along with a competitive market salary.
Let's Chat !
We are now building our leadership team and would love to chat with you
This is a great time to join the rocketship and participate in the upside -
You will have super interesting & challenging problems to solve
In a super fast-paced environment that will challenge you
With enough resources to play offense
And mentorship from the founding team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.