Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:533 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Lean Six Sigma Manager - Manufacturing/FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Lean Six Sigma Manager
Position Requirements :
- The Lean Six sigma manager will work as part of the Global technology team assisting in managing the deployment, training, and utilization of the Lean six sigma tools in Engineering and Technology across Company.
- The LSS manager will also work with the Project management team to identify areas of improvement in existing processes and work on solutions and implementing the same.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in driving independent Black belt six sigma projects and lean transformation projects. Should have at least 5 years of experience in training and developing people. Should be familiar with stage gate new product development processes.
- Must be a team player with the ability to support cross functional teams located across the globe.
- Must be able to strive for excellence while working in a fast-paced environment.
Key Interfaces :
- Program Manager - Technology Processes and Analysis
- Project Management Office
Qualifications and Experience :
- Graduate in Engineering (Any) with minimum 10 years of experience on Lean and 5 years in training.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt from Reputed Organizations / ASQ; Additional certifications (if any)
Mandatory Skills :
- Driving independent Black belt and lean transformation projects
- Quality/Operational excellence roles in large capacity
- Should have excellent knowledge and experience of running lean projects
- Should have facilitated 3P/ 3P events
- Experience of building value stream maps and ability to use Lean tools/ methodology
- Should have done at least 10 black belt projects
- Should be strong in Project management practices
Preferred Skills :
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent execution skills
- People management skills with demonstrated ability to build a transparent and cohesive team.
- Online and classroom training skills
Software Skills :
- Mini Tab
- Advanced Excel charts and Macros
- BI Software exposure
- Should be familiar and capable to work with MS office, MS project