Director HR - Talent Acquisition at LeadSquared
Views:888 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:196
LeadSquared - Senior Technical Recruiter (3-6 yrs)
LeadSquared is a leading Sales Execution SaaS platform used by over 100,000 users across 25 countries to grow their businesses. LeadSquared differentiates itself by focusing on high-velocity sales processes and solving industry specific problems better than others. Education, Financial Services and Consumer Marketplaces are the key focus areas for LeadSquared.
LeadSquared has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the world:
- Among Top 50 fastest growing tech companies in India as per Deloitte Fast 50 programs
- Frost and Sullivan's 2019 Marketing Automation Company of the Year award
- Among Top 100 fastest growing companies in FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific
- Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp and TrustRadius
LeadSquared is backed by institutional investors like GAJA Capital, Stakeboat Capital and angels like Jyoti Bansal.
Post raising $32 million in Series B, the key focus for LeadSquared is to expand aggressively. Being a pure software product company, building a great product is the key success factor for the business. Hiring and building great engineering teams is obviously the most important thing for the business.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our technical recruitment team and help build a great engineering team. The Senior candidate will work with the technical hiring team and drive hiring within agreed SLA. The individual will closely work with the engineering team leadership, adapt to business needs and priorities.
- 3+ years of experience in hiring technical talent for software product companies across product development, testing, product management, Devops, Security, UI/UX and management.
- Strong experience in hiring for SaaS, Cloud startups/product companies.
- Energetic, ambitious professional with strong integrity.
- Experience in interviewing and recruiting experienced and fresh graduates.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work closely with the engineering team leadership and adapt to business needs and priorities.