Director HR - Talent Acquisition at LeadSquared
Views:311 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
LeadSquared - Sales Role - Mid Market - West Region (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
LeadSquared is looking for a Manager - Mid Market Sales who have got the drive and passion of building profitable enterprises from ground up.
Key Responsibilities :
- Have a customer first mentality. Are excellent listeners and know how to ask effective follow-on questions.
- Understand how to tell compelling stories which offer valuable and unique perspectives.
- Have a track record of being closer. Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move many transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Operational responsibilities include accurate pipeline reporting and quarterly sales forecasts are done smoothly and effectively.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff. Introduce Leadsquared's Solution to appropriate buyers within the Targeted Geographical Market.
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Identify Key Decision Makers by performing research and using prospecting tools.
- Perform Client-need Analysis, track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
- Leverage insight team, customer success team and presales team
Key Capabilities :
- 3+ years of experience of selling Software Products in one or more of following spaces : CRM, Sales Automation, Marketing Automation, Business Process Automation to chief marketing officers to Mid Markets.
- Experience of selling software as a service is a plus.
- Demonstrating a software solution over the web meeting is a breeze for you.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study.
- Ability to analyze the customer needs and map them to software solution which addresses the needs is going to be extremely desirable.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Somebody who customers will not hesitate to call when they are in problem or call you because they love to talk to you.
- Digital marketing certifications will be an advantage.