Director HR - Talent Acquisition at LeadSquared
Views:440 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
LeadSquared - Mid Market Sales Role - South (2-8 yrs)
LeadSquared is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Manager - Mid Market Sales to join our team.
What we do?
LeadSquared is a leading Sales Execution and Marketing Automation platform used by over 900 businesses worldwide. It helps drive sales efficiencies across New Sales, Renewals/Upsells and Field Sales processes for businesses that sell at speed. LeadSquared offers next generation, AI enabled automation process engine that helps organizations automate, analyze and optimize their sales and marketing processes. Today, LeadSquared is de-facto choice of companies looking for handle high-velocity, high-volume, sales processes.
LeadSquared has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in India and Asia Pacific:
- Ranked # 5 in Deloitte Fast 50 India (2017) (ranked three times in a row)
- Ranked #106 in Deloitte Fast 500 Asia Pacific (2017)
- Ranked #79 in Financial Times - FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific
- Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp and TrustRadius
LeadSquared is backed by institutional investors like GAJA Capital, Stakeboat Capital and angels like Jyoti Bansal.
LeadSquared is looking for a Manager - Mid Market Sales who have got the drive and passion of building profitable enterprises from ground up.
- Have a customer first mentality
- Are excellent listeners and know how to ask effective follow-on questions
- Understand how to tell compelling stories which offer valuable and unique perspectives
- Have a track record of being closers
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move many transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Operational responsibilities include accurate pipeline reporting and quarterly sales forecasts are done smoothly and effectively.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Introduce LeadSquared's Solution to appropriate buyers within the Targeted Geographical Market
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Identify Key Decision Makers by performing research and using prospecting tools.
- Perform Client-need Analysis, track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
- Leverage insight team, customer success team and presales team.
- 3+ years of experience of selling Software Products in one or more of following spaces: CRM, Sales Automation, Marketing Automation, Business Process Automation to chief marketing officers to SMEs
- Experience of selling software as a service is a plus
- Demonstrating a software solution over the web meeting is a breeze for you
- Bachelor's/PG degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study
- Ability to analyze the customer needs and map them to software solution which addresses the needs is going to be extremely desirable.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Somebody who customers will not hesitate to call when they are in problem or call you because they love to talk to you
- Digital marketing certifications will be an advantage.