Director HR - Talent Acquisition at LeadSquared
Views:1085 Applications:351 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:294
Manager - Partner Management (4-6 yrs)
LeadSquared is a leading Sales Execution and Marketing Automation platform used by over 900 businesses worldwide to automate their New Sales, Renewals/Upsells and Field Sales processes. Customers control the buying process in the digital economy. Traditional CRM and marketing systems are old school in serving the needs of high velocity sales processes. LeadSquared offers next generation, AI enabled automation process engine that helps organizations automate, analyze and optimize their sales and marketing processes.
LeadSquared has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the world:
- Among Top 50 fastest growing tech companies in India as per Deloitte Fast 50 programs
- Frost and Sullivan's 2019 Marketing Automation Company of the Year award
- Among Top 100 fastest growing companies in FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific
- Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp and TrustRadius
LeadSquared is backed by institutional investors like Stakeboat Capital and angels like Jyoti Bansal.
LeadSquared is looking for a Partner Manager who has experience in driving business through the partner channel in any SaaS or software product company
- Between 4-6 years of experience in total, with minimum 3 years quota carrying sales experience
- Should have understanding of driving business through solution partners and not just distributors or resellers
- Reasonable deep exposure to at least 2 out of any of the following industries -
- Start-up ecosystem / Education / BFSI / Real Estate / SMB segment
- Ability and skill to increase mindshare and revenue share of LSQ business in partners portfolio without direct authority over partner business
- Undergraduate degree in any engineering / IT tech stream preferred, not essential
- Strong fundamentals such as communication skills, MS Office skills and professional discipline.
- Experience in direct B2B sales, managing SaaS revenue is a plus
- Should understand pipeline management, territory management, forecast management & adherence
- Consistent track record of sales quota achievement
- Ability to visualise large deals and build a healthy upgrade, cross-sell / up-sell engine
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.