Leadership Role - Technical Project (5-9 yrs)
Tier 1 Institutes Mandate
Location - NCR
Exp : 5 to 9 years
- IC Role
Education ; Any MBA/ Post graduation/ Maths/ Statistics/ Btech(Preferably Coding + Technology background)
- UK Shift
- Streamlining the process of Analytics, Candidates with knowledge and experience into Credit Risk with Analytics, BASEL Models, understanding the Regulatory Framework, IFRS 9, CCAR, ED, PD, LGD models.
- Understanding of control Framework with Python Coding mandate.
- Exp into Alteryx, Tableau, Qlikview good to have.
- Knowledge and experience into Regression models, Logistic models, ML models, Clustering models with Python, Pandas etc.
- Quality & Diversity with Good communication skills, and lesser notice is always a plus point.
- Global Development Centre of Bank in NCR
- This is a technical project leadership role.
- A successful candidate will have prior exposure to Project
- Management best practices, ideally in a technical, data science or quantitative risk environment.
The candidate should be capable of :
- The planning and change management for specific MRM projects
- Engaging with stakeholders and ensuring that projects are clearly defined, deliverables and milestones established, governance structures set up (working groups, steerco etc).
- Understanding the technical aspects of the work done by Model Risk professionals ; this can be either IT/technology related, data science or quantitative finance related.
- Proposing solutions that lie at the intersection of the above three.
Main duties include :
- Developing project plans for specific transformation initiatives that have an impact across the organisation
- Liaising with stakeholders for specific Model Risk programs and projects
- Managing deliverables (decks, reports, minutes, status updates) for specific change management fora, including material design, forum scope and provision of material to senior management presentations
- Developing or maintaining tools for automation of activities either related to items in the teams book of work, or automation of activities in other parts of Model Risk.
- Engaging with Technology and Infrastructure teams and able to act as a bridge between stakeholders and IT teams tasked with delivery.
- Holding regular technical team meetings to help address any questions or challenges regarding upcoming projects
What will you be doing :
- Project Management of MRM Projects and work streams within larger Programs.
- Technology management, engaging with stakeholders to understand requirements and with technology teams to formulate solutions.
- Develop or support building of automation solutions, scripts, tools.
- Support users of automation systems and applications where necessary.
- Research and evaluate software and technology options for each project.
- Drive and support data driven decision making.
What were looking for :
- Automation ; Ability to analyse, design and automate processes
- Project Management ; Ability to run projects independently and has a grasp of PM concepts and best
- Experience of or exposure to either Technology or Data Science: Ability to understand, discuss, design and implement solutions. Should be able to write code when necessary.
- Communication ; Strong communication skills.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Honours or Masters degree in a numerate subject such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or
- Knowledge of / experience in Alteryx, Tableau, Python
- Experience in API development with Flask, WSGI, open-shift and object-oriented function scripting languages ; Python, Java, C++, Scala etc
- Experience with Project Management tools (JIRA, MS Project) and the MS Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Project, Visio and SharePoint skills)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.