Leadership Role - Technical Project (5-9 yrs)
Tier 1 Institutes Mandate
Location - NCR
Exp : 5 to 9 years
- IC Role
Education ; Any MBA/ Post graduation/ Maths/ Statistics/ Btech(Preferably Coding + Technology background)
- UK Shift
- Streamlining the process of Analytics, Candidates with knowledge and experience into Credit Risk with Analytics, BASEL Models, understanding the Regulatory Framework, IFRS 9, CCAR, ED, PD, LGD models.
- Understanding of control Framework with Python Coding mandate.
- Exp into Alteryx, Tableau, Qlikview good to have.
- Knowledge and experience into Regression models, Logistic models, ML models, Clustering models with Python, Pandas etc.
- Quality & Diversity with Good communication skills, and lesser notice is always a plus point.
- Global Development Centre of Bank in NCR
- This is a technical project leadership role.
- A successful candidate will have prior exposure to Project
- Management best practices, ideally in a technical, data science or quantitative risk environment.
The candidate should be capable of :
- The planning and change management for specific MRM projects
- Engaging with stakeholders and ensuring that projects are clearly defined, deliverables and milestones established, governance structures set up (working groups, steerco etc).
- Understanding the technical aspects of the work done by Model Risk professionals ; this can be either IT/technology related, data science or quantitative finance related.
- Proposing solutions that lie at the intersection of the above three.
Main duties include :
- Developing project plans for specific transformation initiatives that have an impact across the organisation
- Liaising with stakeholders for specific Model Risk programs and projects
- Managing deliverables (decks, reports, minutes, status updates) for specific change management fora, including material design, forum scope and provision of material to senior management presentations
- Developing or maintaining tools for automation of activities either related to items in the teams book of work, or automation of activities in other parts of Model Risk.
- Engaging with Technology and Infrastructure teams and able to act as a bridge between stakeholders and IT teams tasked with delivery.
- Holding regular technical team meetings to help address any questions or challenges regarding upcoming projects
What will you be doing :
- Project Management of MRM Projects and work streams within larger Programs.
- Technology management, engaging with stakeholders to understand requirements and with technology teams to formulate solutions.
- Develop or support building of automation solutions, scripts, tools.
- Support users of automation systems and applications where necessary.
- Research and evaluate software and technology options for each project.
- Drive and support data driven decision making.
What were looking for :
- Automation ; Ability to analyse, design and automate processes
- Project Management ; Ability to run projects independently and has a grasp of PM concepts and best
- Experience of or exposure to either Technology or Data Science: Ability to understand, discuss, design and implement solutions. Should be able to write code when necessary.
- Communication ; Strong communication skills.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Honours or Masters degree in a numerate subject such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or
- Knowledge of / experience in Alteryx, Tableau, Python
- Experience in API development with Flask, WSGI, open-shift and object-oriented function scripting languages ; Python, Java, C++, Scala etc
- Experience with Project Management tools (JIRA, MS Project) and the MS Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Project, Visio and SharePoint skills)