Executive - Recruitment Consultant at Vision Beyond Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1969 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Leadership Role - Technical Product Owner - Internet/Online/IT (10-18 yrs)
Inviting applications for the role of Leadership Position - Technical Product Owner :
We create products that demonstrate outstanding design for our clients and their customers. And this is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact on the world by creating products that people love and making difference in people's lives.
In this role, you will be responsible for the below
- Responsible for managing and coordinating stories and scope of work keeping in mind agile practices and processes to deliver software releases on time and with high quality
- Working closely with Product Managers & Engineering managers in prioritizing and planning sprints/demos/releases etc.
- Delivering on overall product vision and help come up with best agile practices and continuous improvement.
- Nurture & groom engineering talent to scale with agile practices.
- Leads backlog grooming to decompose and estimate stories.
- Engages in feasibility analysis & design of work items with the scrum team
- Work with EM(s) and help with sizing and effort estimations
- Ensure that functional details in stories are adequate, if not work with PM to elaborate
- Create/Manage technical stories
- Extend functional stories with technical details.
- Write acceptance criteria.
- Work with Product Management for prioritization for sprints
- Elaborates screen mock-ups and works with UX on design.
- Provide support with story/task clarifications. Answer questions from developers and clarifies requirements.
- Attends scrum meetings including stand-ups, retrospectives, and demos.
- Documents the feature configurations and technical release notes for implementations.
- Participate in story sign-offs
- Demonstrate the latest iterations to stakeholders (pre-release) and gathers feedback.
- Provide support with NFR details such as environment sizing.
- Leads the defect backlog review and prioritization
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/MCA/MTECH from premier engineering institutions
- Experience working through the requirement gathering, requirement refining, business requirement, technical requirement, design, development, release cycle and delivering software products to market
- Minimum of 6 years of management/ leadership experience in a product development organization required
- Extensive experience in governing agile practices for enterprise system / product development as well as product customization per different customers.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in requirements analysis and architecting large enterprise systems / applications
- Designing and integrating software systems running on multiple platform types into overall architecture
- Agile Development Experience as a Product Owner
- Must have worked as a scrum master with global distributed teams
- Software systems testing methodology
- Evaluating forms and processes for software systems testing and methodology
- Experience in building large scale system designs
- High level understanding of BigData, AI, Machine Learning and other next-generation technology trends
- Good to have understanding of cloud/SaaS like AWS, Azure, Google cloud, Salesforce.com.
- Working with enterprise product development in BFSI or F&A domain. Knowledge of financial domain preferable
- Leadership, technical program management skills, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Experience of entire PDLC using Agile/Scrum and Experience with Continuous Integration, continuous development, build Automation, DevOps and QA automation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Cultural sensitivity to work with US teams and customers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.