Talent Acquisition at Genpact
Views:2227 Applications:473 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Leadership Role - Sourcing & Supply Chain Management Vertical - Manufacturing Firm (5-18 yrs)
Leadership opportunity_Sourcing & SCM
Seeking an experienced Direct Sourcing professional to join Solutioning and Delivery team for the Hitech sector. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated professional with experience in designing & implementing solutions for large scale direct sourcing & procurement opportunities for clients.
- Solution and set up delivery teams for end-to-end sourcing and procurement operations. Key delivery areas include Sourcing Execution, Category management, spend analytics, Requisitioning, Buying support, PO Creation, Expediting, Planning, Baseline & Savings Support etc.
- Own Solution design, RFP responses and creation of transformation roadmap for direct sourcing opportunities
- Lead team through sourcing, contracting, and purchasing to leverage buying power and recommend appropriate sourcing strategies and tactics supports opportunistic tactical negotiations.
- Lead and manage multiple customer teams supporting various transactional, tactical and strategic procurement and sourcing activities
- Baseline processes and help determine and capture specific cost savings
- Provide guidance and manage the Buyers to ensure they meet service level agreements and adhere to Purchasing strategies
- Establish and set the strategic direction of the operations teams
- Develop, review and improve the performance of the team
- Drive best practices for efficiency/productivity and effectiveness in ongoing operations
- Support Sales and Practice teams on new opportunities and proposals
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Strategic sourcing, service, and category management experience with at least 5 years in a leadership position solutioning and managing large direct sourcing engagements
- Experience in procurement of electrical & electronic equipment & components, hardware, batteries, switchgears, fabricated parts, controls, materials etc.
- Ability to perform market trend analysis, external benchmarking, spend analysis, supplier rationalization and development, supplier risk, performance, compliance monitoring, and ongoing supplier management and governance
- Experience leading large teams and driving year over year cost savings across multiple direct spend categories.
- Extensive experience running direct procurement practice
- Experience in global sourcing and establishing complex sourcing strategies and executing to plan
- Ariba / e-Sourcing knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Systems Experience: ERP Systems (Oracle / SAP / Ariba, any other S&P tools)
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills: Hi-tech industry experience