Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:247 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Leadership Role - Securities - BFS (12-20 yrs)
Securities Setts India- AMER , Leadership role
India-Pune-Pune | Full-time (FT) | Operations |
- This position is meant in the Organization to motivate change and innovation across Organization, People, Process & Controls to improve Client Service Delivery. The role holder will be directly responsible for providing strategic and tactical guidance to 2 Key areas:
- Run the Bank, function focused on running day to day operations and inspiring change within Operations across people, processes and platforms
- Control function, wherein you will be reviewing the existing controls, performing a read across different regions and implementing of best & consistence practice of implementing controls. You are also expected to both internal and external audits as the control lead for AMER Securities
- You will work closely with the various Business Leads across all teams within the bank & GOS IT to manage the Change & Control areas mentioned above. You should have in depth understanding of the Securities Lifecycle along with the regulatory impacts to define the future roadmap of the organization.
- You will manage the Target State governance across the Securities function to inspire change in process, Monitor and test controls within teams to realize business and financial benefits. The candidate will also be responsible for managing senior partners, both internal and external to provide an overview of the overall program status. The role holder should have an innovative approach bringing the best-practices from the Securities industry to motivate change within the Organization.
Your future colleagues :
- AMER Securities team are responsible for running day to day and to motivate change and ensure to bring in efficiency across life cycle of trade for settlements and reconciliation for securities financing trades and related monies for entities based in the Americas, EMEA & APAC region. We hire the best of team members from the industry to challenge the status quo rather than follow the existing process. We thrive on innovation approach that would make you come out of the comfort zone and experiment new things. We also believe that our process should be designed to fix the problem rather than just resolving the exceptions.
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills include:
- Knowledge of Securities lending function with control & change approach
- Attention to detail- accuracy and control are key factors to success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills is essential
- 12+ years in the industry with a management role
- Proven track record of delivering in previous positions
- Ability to lead a team or supply individually and achieve department goals
- Attitude to challenge, possess strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Analytical problem solving approach, able to apply to real world scenarios
- Time management - able to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines
- Customer Service Focus - Internal and external client relationship management to ensure that we provide an excellent standard of service
- MS Office savvy
- Flexibility to work in North America shift
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Only diversity (Female)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.