Talent Acquisition at Vision Beyond Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:7109 Applications:605 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Leadership Role - Robotic Process Automation PMO (8-18 yrs)
Job Title: RPA PMO
Function: Digital Transformation
Travel: Position based in Gurgaon, India
Summary of Role/Profile:
What is the focus of the function -
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Implementations & Governance
Why does this job exist-
How does the role add value-
RPA is an emerging technology tool and clients are experimenting with different approaches on using this tool to transform their operations. It is imperative that transformation partners like our company provide the right automation strategy and implementation roadmap, not just to deliver financial savings but also long term end to end business process improvement. RPA Program managers will provide critical implementation expertise and thought leadership to client organization's on their automation journeys. In addition the program manager will bring insights from real life implementations and enhance company's IP around RPA through playbooks, frameworks & use cases. The Program manager will work with the client/internal business teams and drive the automation agenda in a meaningful way.
For the candidates in this role - This role provides a great platform to hone technical, project management and leadership skills across a broad spectrum of client and business situations. It also provides them an opportunity to work with senior leaders in co and client organisations.
How is this role unique from others-
This role is a combination of deep RPA implementation expertise, program management skills at an enterprise level, excellent solutioning skillsets by leveraging RPA technologies, good commercial sense in structuring business cases, and excellent customer facing skills (executive presence, ability to listen and address specific problems, articulate acceptable and reasonable solutions, etc.).
What are the minimum prior qualifications to be an applicant for this role-
5-7 years of experience of Process/Technology Consulting with 2-3 years of Robotic Process Automation projects implementation experience.
Specific Competence (Essential)
- Excellent communication - verbal and written
- Strong Presentation skills
- Project Management Skills
- Stakeholder Management across levels
- Change Management Skills
- Strong business acumen and end to end thinking of business processes
- Consultative selling skills
- Commercial savviness Specific Competence (Desirable)
- Judgement, personal effectiveness, team handling
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Automation / Digital Roadmap - Responsible for creating the overall digital roadmap for client in which RPA plays the central role. Work with cross functional, multi geography client teams to identify and implement RPA projects, linked to client priorities
- Project Management - Drive best in class project management practices in RPA implementation. Lead the execution of Robotic Process Automation projects ranging from assessment to implementation
- Own Frameworks and Methodologies - Refine existing delivery methodologies on RPA and anchor adoption across different teams
- Program Management - Provide program oversight to multiple client implementations. Drive Governance rigor across internal/client teams on RPA implementation progress
- Thought Leadership - To bring industry knowledge, latest innovations and emerging PoVs on Robotic Process Automation. Be the go-to-expert on all things automation for operations/client teams Knowledge, Experience and Education
- MBA / MCA / B Tech with 8+ years of experience
- Prior solution design, process consulting experience or IT domain consulting experience
- At least 3 Implementation / Assessment Project for RPA deployment
- Hands on experience in at least 1 RPA Product
- Project Management Skills
- Experience with F&A usage of ERP tools
- Experience in Banking or Insurance or CPG or Heavy Manufacturing
- Global / Onshore Process Re-engineering Exposure
- Lean Six Sigma Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.