Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3536 Applications:390 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Leadership Role - Product Management - Grocery - eCommerce (10-20 yrs)
- Develop a thorough understanding of the product and category, customer buying behavior and existing gaps in the market while monitoring new developments in the competitive landscape
- Build a platform and selection strategy and plan to solve existing gaps for customers and seller strategy to execute on the selection plan
- Drive the launch. Communicate clear launch plan, work with stakeholders across teams and deliver to the launch plan. Internal stakeholders you will work with include product and tech, operations, legal and other category leaders across the ecosystem.
- P&L optimization and planning - own business operational strategy including both financial and operational inputs/outputs, forecasting, monitoring, and reporting. Is accountable for financial projections and the P&L.
- Clear, effective communication to present customer backward view, decision points or data based arguments that enable delivering on the goal.
- Relentless program management to deliver on critical goals in compressed time frame
- Hire and develop a best-in-class team.
- Understanding of e-commerce business
- Experience building and launching complex programs / businesses which involve working with varied stakeholders and leaders in the organization
- At least 12 years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive partnerships, take initiatives and independently manage large, complex projects
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with a lot of detail
- Top MBA and engineering degree.
- Track record of working in a Grocery related business
- Entrepreneurial background with a track record of launching and creating value for customers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.