Leadership Recruiter at Vbeyond
Views:1070 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Leadership Role - Pre Sales - Conversational AI (10-17 yrs)
- Craft Sales Pitches for Sales Team - Should use the data mentioned above, coupled with sales expertise, to craft sales pitches for the sales team. Present sales pitches to the decision makers, buying centers and key stakeholders
- Assist Sales Team in Qualifying Prospects - Help the sales team qualify leads through deep understanding of the solution, the technology, customer pain points, and the qualification criteria. Have the initial phone or digital contact with leads.
- Provide Knowledge Support to Sales Team - Should have deep knowledge of AI based conversation platforms and cloud based NLP/NLU/NLG services from Google, Microsoft, Amazon and IBM to write a sales pitch that highlights the features and benefits of the proposed solution.
- Assist with RFP responses - Collaborate with the various teams involved in the process to provide the best response to the specific questions in the RFP, review the RFP response with the various stakeholders, and finalize a winning response for a timely submission.
- Assist with Solution ideation/architecture and Pricing - Collaborate with the technical teams to assist with solution ideation/architecture by providing the business context, define the vision and requirements for the solution. Develop the solution roadmap, estimate cost, and prepare business case for AI solutions, considering infrastructure, licenses, development and support. Manage risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the solution/architecture. Align architectural strategy with business requirements.
- Key responsibilities include researching, developing and implementing innovative machine learning, artificial intelligence and NLP techniques. Apply knowledge of natural language processing algorithms and machine learning for development of chatbots. Provide architectural guidance on transitioning prototypes to high-performance production models. Develop core platform technologies required for NLP for various languages, as well as building prototypes that serve as a base for future projects
- Participate in Strategy Meetings with Marketing Team - Responsible for attending and contributing to strategy meetings held by the marketing team. Should ensure that the pitch is aligned with the marketing campaign.
- Participate in Sales Meetings - Responsible for attending, and contributing to the sales meeting by collating, tracking and reporting the deal details.
- Travel - Ability to travel as needed according to customer project requirements (less than 25%)
- Masters / BE in Computer Science or IT/MBA
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude. Team player with experience leading and collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Must have experience on AI powered chatbot solutions using the likes of Microsoft LUIS, IBM Watson, Amazon Lex, Google DialogFlow cognitive services or NLP technologies. Demonstrate sound knowledge of AI/chatbot ecosystem, tools and frameworks.
- Experience in analyzing past conversation history with agent to train the Chat bot more effectively
- Understanding of API integrations, Single-Sign-on and token-based authentication
- Familiarity with ML tools and packages like Caffe, Torch, TensorFlow, Weka, MLLib, OpenNLP, etc.
- Practical experience building production quality and large-scale deployment of applications related to natural language processing and machine learning
- Analyze needs of the Sales team and create supporting documentation or tools to better equip the team in the sales process
- Knowledge and experience in Agile development methodology
- Excellent communication, strategic thinking, analytical, sales, organizational and collaborative skills