TA Partner at Cross Brodges
Views:890 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:189
Leadership Role - Global Procurement/Strategic Sourcing - Plastic & Non Metals (15-25 yrs)
Role & responsibilities:
- Responsible for set-up of procurement processes in Idea to Market, Market to order and Order to customer. KPI's include BOM savings, procurement strategy for new products, productivity ideas and drive these with different stakeholders, supports all NPIs, new cost savings ideas and new procurement processes.
- Procurement Engineer drives the sourcing plan, leading supplier selection and ensuring adherence to the Business Procurement strategy
- Ensures that optimized TCO (cost, quality, availability) are assured in product and business creation and through their full life cycle, utilizing DFX. -
- Drives early supplier involvement and identifies cost drivers to influence design decision making and achieve target costing
- Collaborate with Supplier Quality in the new supplier/component release process, including compliance and sustainability aspects
- Drive concept savings in new product development in close cooperation with Marketing, Quality, SCM and development
- Provides should-cost assessments for newly proposed products
- Drives the Supplier Selection Process together with the Commodity Teams
- Aligns needs with competitive landscape and technology roadmaps
- Up to date with developments in a major commodity market and the business context relevant to that market
- 15 years+ of relevant Strategic sourcing experience
- Experience in Plastic & non metals, polymers, moulding, mould costing - working with relevant suppliers
- Handled procurement spend profile of > - 50 M.
- Experience in product development (NPI) in & Supplier Development in high technology environments with high regulatory requirements with low volume high complexity manufacturing
- Should have handled various commodities like Mechanical, Electrical, and electronics.
- Experience in Business facing role i.e., should have worked for strategic sourcing function for a business leading all commodities
- Key stake holders are R&D for Product development (NPI) and life cycle management, Operations, Supplier quality & Regulatory teams
- Knowledge of Magnetic resonance, Computed topography, Digital X Ray systems, related supplier base preferable