Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:3904 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Leadership Role - Finance Transformation/CFO Advisory & Sales (14-19 yrs)
Our demand is rapidly increasing and therefore, we are looking to strengthen our team of F&A deep domain experts and Transformation leaders in F&A Capability wherein we provide F&A thought leadership, create innovative solution for new engagements and collaborate with Global clients CFOs on their transformation evolution from finance to business partners.
- You will transform the way finance works in the future AND engage in one or more of following types of projects:
- Co-innovate and lead Transformation agenda for our Leading Fortune 500 clients.
- Industry specialized F&A Transformation Leaders to sharpen industry specific F&A offerings
- Lead growth and mining in existing F&A accounts for specific OG/industry segment
- Lead new client engagements from Opportunity identification/RFPs, Solution to Intelligent Ops
- F&A Thought leaders and deep domain specialists in one of Tower eg PTP, OTC, RTR, FP&A, Tax, treasury, provide Best in class industry view, support existing and new engagements, diagnostic, due diligence, client co-design workshops, transformation engagement, build new offerings and develop innovative assets
Apply for the new now!
Are you the trusted CFO advisor and leader we are looking for?
- You must be a Domain expert in one of tower of F&A eg PTP, OTC, RTR, FP&A, Tax, treasury
- You must have delivered atleast 2 large scale End to End F&A Transformation for global Clients
- We expect you are a well-established CFO advisor, who is on the forefront of shaping finance of the future.
- You must be well versed with Industry Digital F&A technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics plus already have a proven track record of implementing Digital finance solutions.
- You excel in developing strong client relationships, drive client dialogue both at GPO and at CFO level, and in originating, shaping and delivering value-led finance projects.
- You are a solid team player who thrives when working in a fast-paced, high energy and project-oriented environment.
- You have excellent leadership and communication skills with extensive experience in managing a high-performance team and delivering large scale Transformation project.
- You are an action and results-oriented, self-driven person with a high energy level, analytical and structured, quality focused and adaptable.
- You are flexible and capable of some travel.
- You have done shaping of solutions, process diagnostics, blueprinting and are savvy with powerpoint and Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.