Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:3857 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Leadership Role - Finance Transformation/CFO Advisory & Sales (14-19 yrs)
Our demand is rapidly increasing and therefore, we are looking to strengthen our team of F&A deep domain experts and Transformation leaders in F&A Capability wherein we provide F&A thought leadership, create innovative solution for new engagements and collaborate with Global clients CFOs on their transformation evolution from finance to business partners.
- You will transform the way finance works in the future AND engage in one or more of following types of projects:
- Co-innovate and lead Transformation agenda for our Leading Fortune 500 clients.
- Industry specialized F&A Transformation Leaders to sharpen industry specific F&A offerings
- Lead growth and mining in existing F&A accounts for specific OG/industry segment
- Lead new client engagements from Opportunity identification/RFPs, Solution to Intelligent Ops
- F&A Thought leaders and deep domain specialists in one of Tower eg PTP, OTC, RTR, FP&A, Tax, treasury, provide Best in class industry view, support existing and new engagements, diagnostic, due diligence, client co-design workshops, transformation engagement, build new offerings and develop innovative assets
Apply for the new now!
Are you the trusted CFO advisor and leader we are looking for?
- You must be a Domain expert in one of tower of F&A eg PTP, OTC, RTR, FP&A, Tax, treasury
- You must have delivered atleast 2 large scale End to End F&A Transformation for global Clients
- We expect you are a well-established CFO advisor, who is on the forefront of shaping finance of the future.
- You must be well versed with Industry Digital F&A technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics plus already have a proven track record of implementing Digital finance solutions.
- You excel in developing strong client relationships, drive client dialogue both at GPO and at CFO level, and in originating, shaping and delivering value-led finance projects.
- You are a solid team player who thrives when working in a fast-paced, high energy and project-oriented environment.
- You have excellent leadership and communication skills with extensive experience in managing a high-performance team and delivering large scale Transformation project.
- You are an action and results-oriented, self-driven person with a high energy level, analytical and structured, quality focused and adaptable.
- You are flexible and capable of some travel.
- You have done shaping of solutions, process diagnostics, blueprinting and are savvy with powerpoint and Excel